Kitchen canisters are not only handy for storing everyday items, they bring a streamlined look and personality to your counters, shelves and pantry!
People often ask me where I get my black and white ceramic canisters. I love them! Sadly my exact pattern has been out of stock for awhile, but I found lots of similar sources for you today.
Things we keep in our kitchen canisters: our vitamin D and C powder, tea bags, coffee beans and pods, snacks, nuts, sugar, flour, etc.
Don’t limit yourself to using canisters only in the kitchen, they are equally handy in the bathroom for hair ties, bobby pins, cotton swabs, etc!
Enjoy the inspiration below and find lots of sources at the end!
- Black and white 3 pieces canister set
- Blue and white bamboo lid ceramic canister
- Stoneware coffee canister
- Patterned stoneware canister with wood lid
- 6 piece patterned canister set
- Textured kitchen canister
- Black kitchen canister
- White textured ceramic canister with wood lid – set of 2
- Small matte white canister with cork lid
- Small glass canister with cork top set of 2
- Gray white and wood kitchen canister
- Blue and white 3 piece kitchen canister set
- Green kitchen canister set 3 piece
- Gray textured canister set
Find lots of organizing inspiration in my book Simple Organizing, and in my book Make Room for What You Love!
My Shiplap Kitchen Tour + Get the Look Sources
10 Minute Household Tasks to Organize Your Life
Happy Drawers: Simple Organizing Ideas
12 Lovely Accessories to Organize Your Home
Click here for all organizing posts on The Inspired Room