Hello, Kylee here! After sharing my entryway post (about how to decorate when your front door opens into your living room) , many of you reached out to me saying you also have an extra small entry space! So, I did a little digging to see what kinds of solutions I could find for when you don’t have much space for furniture. I rounded up some of my favorites that are multi-functional or well suited to a small space. Enjoy!
Sources for the graphic above:
1. Entryway Cabinet (lots of color options)
2. Valet Hook
3. Entryway Wall Mirror with Hooks
4. Coat Rack with Shelf and Hooks
5. Storage Bench
6. Iron Entryway Shelf Set with Baskets and Hooks
7. Wood Bench
8. Entryway Storage Mirror
9. Swivel Hanging Rack (two color options)
10. Entryway Shelf with Hooks
11. Wood Hall Tree with Hooks
Looking for more small space inspiration? Here are some related posts!
More Solutions for a Small or Non-Existent Entry
10 Small Space Decorating Mistakes
How to Get Organized in a Small House
5 Clever Ways to Make a Small Space Cozy and Inviting
Small Space Solutions: Furniture Ideas
Ideas for Small and Budget-Friendly Kitchens
Making the Most Out of Hallways, Entries, and Small Rooms
Click HERE for a gallery full of small space idea blog posts!